Move-In at The Reserve on West 31stNot sure what to bring when you move to The Reserve on West 31st? Have a look at these frequently asked questions.
What items should I bring on move-in day?
- Photo ID (This is needed to start the move-in process.)
- Weapons (This is in your lease under Rules and Regulations.)
- Bathroom Items: towels, shower curtain, toilet paper, bathroom mats
- Bedding: XL Full Size (We recommend Queen size sheets.)
- Kitchen Items: plates, silverware, cups, pots/pans
- Laundry Detergent
You will need to have first month’s rent plus your guarantor/co-sign form or deposit submitted to The Reserve on West 31st before you move in.
Thank you for choosing The Reserve on West 31st as your new home! If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us or check out our FAQ.