Move-In at The Reserve on West
Not sure what to bring when you move to The Reserve on West
31st? Have a look at these frequently asked questions.
What items should I bring on move-in day?
Are there any items that are strictly forbidden?
- Photo ID (This is needed to start the move-in process.)
Are there any items I might not think of that are
- Weapons (This is in your lease under Rules and
What else should I know about move-in day?
- Bathroom Items: towels, shower curtain, toilet paper, bathroom
- Bedding: XL Full Size (We recommend Queen size sheets.)
- Kitchen Items: plates, silverware, cups, pots/pans
- Laundry Detergent
You will need to have first month’s rent plus your
guarantor/co-sign form or deposit submitted to The Reserve on West
31st before you move in.
Thank you for choosing The Reserve on West 31st as your new
home! If you have any other questions, feel free to
contact us or check out our